While the year 2020 is throwing everyone so many curveballs, celebrations might look a little different this year. Festive gatherings are pivoting to be more intimate and time spent at home is multiplying. Don’t stress the Thanksgiving tablescape this year and try a quick and simple Thanksgiving DIY with supplies you may already have in your home.
DIY Pumpkin Napkin Ring Holder
- Cutting machine
- Card stock
- Glue gun
- Glue stick for glue gun
- Cutting machine (I use Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Paper towel roll cut to size
- Cut your pumpkin design using a cutting machine. For this DIY I used the Cricut Explore Air 2 and found the free pumpkin design in Cricut Design Space.
- Save your cut design and set aside.
- Glue small amount to top of cut to size paper towel roll and attach twine.
- Start to round twine around roll.
- Make sure to glue in small batches and tightly wind twine around roll.
- Let glue dry and then glue the pumpkin cut out to center of roll.