Who wants to eat their veggies and it taste like chocolate? That’s a YES from me! Try my peanut butter banana smoothie recipe for the perfect smoothie with peanut butter and cocoa powder, banana, spinach, and berries.
Perfect Smoothie Ingredient List
- PB2 Foods Peanut Powder with Cocoa
- 1 Banana
- Handful of frozen berry medley
- Kroger Vanilla Carb Master milk
- Handful of raw spinach
- Local Boyd Stanley Family Apiary honey
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 2 tbsp PB2 Peanut Powder with Cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 banana
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen berry medley (Or choose any berries of your choice)
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- Combine and blend until smooth PB2 peanut powder with cocoa, milk, banana, frozen berry medley, honey, and spinach.
- Recipe can be altered as needed to omit or add ingredients of your choice.
- Add more liquid as needed to achieve a smooth texture to your smoothie.
The Nutrition values listed are only an estimate and should not be counted as the final nutrition values.
Please make your own calculations based on the actual ingredients you use when making this recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
What is your favorite smoothie recipe? Want to try this for yourself? Tag @mandbeegram on Instagram – I would love to see what you make!