Ever had the dreaded realization after Thanksgiving cleanup that you have no clue what to do with all your leftovers? I got you! Try using your leftover turkey and dinner rolls and make some buttery dijon turkey sliders. FYI – I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Preheat to 350° and start greasing your casserole dish. I am in love with my Le Crueset casserole dish and it would make the perfect gift for the foodie obsessed in your life.
Cut your rolls in half and lay the bottom half down, inside facing up. Start to layer your turkey and cheese. I used a mix of provolone and cheddar, Swiss is a great option too!
Place remaining top buns over top of layers. Whisk together butter, poppy seeds, brown sugar, Grey Poupon (gifted), dried minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce to combine. Pour mixture over sliders evenly and place foil overtop of dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
Baked Turkey Sliders
- Casserole dish
- 1 1/2 tbsp Grey Poupon dijon mustard (This product provided to me by Influenster)
- 1 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- leftover turkey breast
- 15 oz. Martin's potato sandwich rolls (12 dinner rolls)
- your choice of cheese I used a mix of cheddar and provolone
- Preheat to 350° and start greasing your standard casserole dish.
- Cut your rolls in half and lay the bottom half down, inside of roll facing up. Start to layer your turkey and choice of cheeses. I used a mix of provolone and cheddar, Swiss is a great option too!
- Place remaining top buns over top of your layers.
- Whisk together the butter, dijon mustard, poppy seeds, minced dried onion, Worceshtire sauce, and brown sugar to combine. Pour over the sliders evenly.
- Place foil over casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
The Nutrition values listed are only an estimate and should not be counted as the final nutrition values.
Please make your own calculations based on the actual ingredients you use when making this recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
mandbee.com sometimes contains paid advertising and contextual affiliate links where a commission is received for sale of products linked in a post. If a post is sponsored, it is explicitly noted within the post. I partner with brands and products I am passionate about and appreciate your support in making the blog possible!