Amazon Prime Day is Tuesday, October 13 – Wednesday, October 14 for prime members where you can grab deals on just about anything. Perfect time to start sourcing Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers, or fashion basics for yourself!
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link I will earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This enables me to keep this site going. I am also part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate advertising program. I only review or mention products I am passionate about and appreciate your support in making the blog possible! View disclosure here.
I am a huge Amazon essentials convert and love their closet staples and are a fraction of the price they would be anywhere else. Don’t sleep on Amazon’s own brands! My favorites I have been scouting are Amazon Essentials Women’s French Terry Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt and Jogger Sweatpant, the work from home uniform at this point.
Sharing on the blog today a few Amazon basics I have been eyeing, gift ideas under $25, and work from home lounge wear.
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Classic Fit Lightweight Long-Sleeve Crewneck Sweater
- Amazon Brand – Daily Ritual Women’s Ponte Knit Legging
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Lightweight Long-Sleeve Full-Zip Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Jacket
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Tall Rain Boot
- Fossil Women’s Carlie Stainless Steel Hybrid Smartwatch with Activity Tracking and Smartphone Notifications
- The Drop Women’s Christy Cowl Neck Cami Silky Stretch Top
- Amazon Brand – Daily Ritual Women’s Cozy Knit Open Cardigan
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label Juniors Mid Rise Boyfriend Jeans
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Loafer Flat
- Armitron Women’s Swarovski Crystal Accented Bracelet Watch
Gift Ideas Under $25
- Soko Women’s Ripple Disc Hoop Earrings
- Shashi Women’s Disco Stud Earrings
- Umbra Anigram Animal Ring Holder for Jewelry (3-Pack containing Bunny, Reindeer and Elephant), Copper, 3 PACK
- Scentered Sleep Well Aromatherapy Balm Stick – Sleep Aid for Restful Sleep & Bedtime Relaxation – Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang Ylang Blend
- Bundle – Hygiene Hand U.S. Made Brass Door Opener & Stylus with Retractable Keychain Carabiner
- Women’s Tie-Dye Pajama-Sets Long-Sleeve Tee Tops and Ruffle Short PJ Set Loungewear Nightwear Sleepwear
- Slippers for Women, Open Toe Fuzzy Fluffy House Slippers Cozy Memory Foam Anti-Skid Plush Criss Cross Furry Slides Indoor Outdoor
- Amazon Essentials Women’s French Terry Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Amazon Essentials Women’s French Terry Fleece Jogger Sweatpant
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) bundle with Amazon Smart Plug – Charcoal
- Made for Amazon Outlet Shelf for Amazon Echo Devices – White
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1 with Air Fryer, 8 Qt
- Blink Mini – Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera, 1080 HD video, motion detection, night vision, Works with Alexa – 1 camera
- All-new Ring Video Doorbell, Satin Nickel (2020 release) with Echo Dot
Kitchen Amazon Basics
- AmazonBasics Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of 4), 15 oz
- AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Blue
- AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat – Pack of 3
- Immersion Hand Blender, Utalent 5-in-1 8-Speed Stick Blender with 500ml Food Grinder, BPA-Free, 600ml Container,Milk Frother,Egg Whisk ,Puree Infant Food, Smoothies, Sauces and Soups – White
- KitchenTour Clean Dirty Magnet for Dishwasher Upgrade Super Strong Magnet – Easy to Read Non-Scratch Magnetic Silver Indicator Sign with Clear, Bold & Colored Text
Will you be shopping Amazon Prime Day? If so, are you on the hunt for the holiday, home decor, or style deals? Hopefully will share soon a home decor Prime Day roundup and Kitchen gift guide.
mandbee.com sometimes contains paid advertising and contextual affiliate links where a commission is received for sale of products linked in a post. If a post is sponsored, it is explicitly noted within the post. I partner with brands and products I am passionate about and appreciate your support in making the blog possible!